I’m sure there was a time when witches were just haggard old women looking to feast on children, curse villages and generally keep to themselves before being drowned in a rigged test, that would result in death no matter what the outcome.
These days witches are good, bad, young, old, ugly, sexy, pink or green. It’s hard to know what you are up against. Well fear not, as I have compiled a hand list of 11 witches in gaming you need to look out for.
The Video Game Witches Include:
– Queelag from Dark Souls
– Bayonetta from Bayonetta
– The Witch from Left for dead
– Witches of Crookback Bog from The Witcher
– Gruntilda from Banjo Kazooie
– Mizrabel from Castle of Illusion
– Baba Yaga from Rise of the Tomb Raider
– Witch of Hemwick from Bloodborne
– Baba Yaga from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
– Alicia (Bullet Witch)
– Flemeth (Dragon Age)
Read the article here: