The Truth Behind Quirks In My Hero Academia (Boku No Hero)
Could EVERYBODY Have a Quirk in My Hero Academia (Boku No Hero)?
SUBSCRIBE NOW to CBR! Click here:
Related CBR article:
It’s been stated that 80% of the world has quirks in My Hero Academia, leaving 20% or the population as normal human beings, but what if that wasn’t the case? We’ve seen that quirks can be LITERALLY anything ranging from god-like super strength to being a part frog person and everything in between, so why can’t those labeled quirkless just have a dormant trait waiting for the right time to show itself? In this video, we dive into the history behind quirks and why we shouldn’t be quick to dismiss those without any noticeable abilities just yet. Enjoy the video and don’t forget to subscribe to CBR for more anime content.
Our Social Media: